Sunday 17 April 2016

Connecting Essay Five

This is my photograph, I think that the two photographs are very similar because they are both wide shots, rather than taking the photograph of just the animal(s), we both included the landscape around them. I really like this photograph because it contrasts with the rest of the photographs from this shoot, most of them are very close up of the animals, whereas this one is from quite a distance. Another similarity is that the animals are both looking into the camera on our photographs. 

This is a photo by Fay Godwin, I think they are similar because of the fence as well, both of them are standing next to a fence, however they are different because in Godwin's photograph the fence is broken, however in my photograph it isn't. Overall I think that our photographs are very similar and I really love her style of photography, it is so simple and extremely beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment