Saturday 2 April 2016

Illustrated Discussion of 'Personal Opinions'

Discussion:

I have chosen to do 'personal opinions' because I think that it is very broad and I would have a wider variety of photographs that I would be able to take. Additionally, I think that it is very interesting to explore my own opinions deeper than I usually would, and also looking at others personal opinions and why we disagree or agree on things.

I would like to explore my own personal opinions, mostly regarding the environment and how humans are affecting it in our daily lives, for example, driving cars, or deforestation. Both of which are causing immense damage to the planet.


I am interested in exploring the environment because I want to know why people are reluctant to change their habits in regards to saving the environment. Is it purely because of selfish reasons, or are people reluctant because they aren't well educated on how we can help?

Personal opinions show us that we are all individuals with our own series of morals, for example, I think animal rights/welfare is incredibly important, whereas many other people might not care about that at all, I enjoy the fact that people have differing opinions as it gives us the chance to broaden our knowledge on certain subjects and discuss why we care more about one thing than something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment