Monday 11 April 2016

Connecting Essay Three

This photograph is by Daniel Williams, it is of the M1 late at night when it was busy. He took this photograph with long exposure which created the light affect similar to in my photograph, however in his photograph he used even longer exposure than me which made the road look incredibly busy, I would like to take photographs similar to this for my final exam shoot.

For this photograph I visited the bridge overlooking the M25, however when I took the photograph it wasn't very busy, additionally it wasn't very late at night so if I did even longer exposure then the photograph would be over exposed. My photograph is good for my first try, however next time I really need to go later at night and try and do longer exposure shots. Although I edited this to look darker, we can see that the sky is still very light, which gives it away that I took this in the evening rather than the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment