Thursday 14 April 2016

Shoot Nine - Work Record

Evaluation:

For this shoot I visited various nearby green areas, one of which was Epping Forest, the other was Harlow park, I really enjoyed these shoots that I decided to combine, they show local areas that would be completely ruined if we decided to build on them, I was inspired to do this shoot by Fay Godwin, her photographs show no urban life, I wanted to take a shoot that was alike to this.
This shoot shows sustainability because we need green spaces in urban areas so that we can keep a diverse range of life here, additionally, these green spaces had a lot of trees and other flora, this is good for the environment because trees take in carbon dioxide and release oxygen, although in small amounts, they clean our polluted air.


This is the best photograph I took for the shoot, I think that it is very well framed and that it isn't perfectly saturated, it isn't too bright and it doesn't look too dreary. I think that I took this photograph very nicely and I really enjoyed this shoot so I would like to do something like this for my final exam piece.

This is probably my worst photograph of the shoot, I didn't think that it was as good as the others because it wasn't framed very well, in addition it isn't completely straight. However I do like the photograph, if I'd had more time I would've been able to take more photographs to improve this.

Progression: 
I enjoyed this shoot a lot, it was incredibly peaceful in these open green spaces, they are very different to towns and cities like I'm used to, I would definitely enjoy doing a shoot in a place like that for my final shoot, I think I might visit Finsbury Park in London and take photographs there for my final shoot as I think that it is incredibly important to save these green spaces, especially in developed areas like London.

No comments:

Post a Comment