Tuesday 12 April 2016

Connecting Essay Four

This photograph is by Cedric Delsaux, I really like this photograph because it shows us how barren the rainforest looks without trees, I think that my photograph shows this similarly, although on a smaller scale, I quite like how we can see one side where the trees are completely cut down, and one where there are still many trees standing.
I really like this photograph, it isn't as pretty as some of my others, but this is how the photograph is meant to be, I think that it shows how ugly the Earth is without any life on it. It shows how we create such an impact on the Earth, many of the trees that were cut down were probably 50 years old, we won't be able to replace the trees we have cut down easily, and it shouldn't be treated as such a jovial thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment