Tuesday 12 April 2016

Shoot Ten - Work Record

Evaluation:

For this shoot I walked around Harlow to find the right things to shoot, I wanted to shoot photographs of litter and rubbish, to show how much waste we produce, I found quite a lot of evidence to show this. 

This is probably my best photograph from the shoot, I think that the colours look really nice in contrast with the bland background. I also like the angle that I decided to use when taking this photograph, however I wish I'd taken longer taking photographs and looking at other angles because I think that it would've looked good straight on.

Progression:
Next time I would like to take a wider variety of photographs, I will possibly visit the dump to take photographs there if I have the time before my final exam shoots.
For my final shoot I have decided to take photographs of rural landscapes in urban areas, for example, parks in big cities like Finsbury Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment