Monday 11 April 2016

Definitions

Dictionary definition - Personal - Something concerning someones private life, i.e. relationships, morals, and emotions

Dictionary definition - Opinion - a view or judgement on something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge

Synonyms - Personal - Individual, private, own.

Synonyms - Opinion - belief, outlook, attitude, viewpoint

Real definition: What you believe about a subject, i.e. it is my personal opinion that watching too much TV is bad for your eyes. Although this may not be true, it is my opinion and I am allowed to believe it, and indeed change my opinion when I find out something that tells me differently.

Personal definition: I think that for this task I will use the term personal opinions to show my opinions on things that matter a lot to me, for example feminism in both the first world and the third world, and how they differ. Or environmental issues like climate change and sustainability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment